St Kitts Pizza

St Kitts Rest day

After a good nights sleep I indulge in three pancakes for breakfast, with customary lemons.  The looks as if he if is from The UK and the waitress is Dutch.  As with yesterday all are smiling and appear to be happy.

After breakfast I return to the room to change into my trunks and head to the pool for some sun and relaxation.  Boy it is hot in the sun.  Possibly got too much sun on the old race boat but had a good morning.

Back to the hotel room in the afternoon for some z's and to catch up on the old diary.

At 4:30 i decided I had to try the pizza.  Good thing I did it was delicious.  I was also lucky because the restaurant closed at 5pm.  

Met up with Peter at 6:30 and we headed back to Shiggidyshack were Peter had dinner and I had a couple of beers and a coke.  It is here that I discover that Peter had an error on our itinary spreadsheet, we are not flying to Santo Domingo butnPuerto Plata, I am meeting Maria in Santo Domingo, some three hours away by car.  I am not best pleased.  Maria saves the day however by finding a driver.  The drivers name is Modesto.


Back at the hotel we talked at the Indian restaurant bar, were I discovered the biggest employer outside of the state is owned by and Indian entrepreneur who arrived in the 50's and set up Rams, the supermarket and other businesses.  This explains the number of Indian restaurants and Indians on the island!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4