Day Two Dead!

Today is not really any better.  I make it out of bed! Just.  I force myself out only because I need to eat.  I miss breakfast again, but out to the Mall via the hotel shuttle just to get McDonalds.  

 The mall is a Maria paradise, Punt ❤️ Roma, Desigual, Roberto Coin , etc, but I am still dying.


After the mall




made it to dinner with Peter in the Old Town. Dinner was at CBP.  Another, my second bad steak in Panama, I had a bad one on the first night.  


The old City is cool so forgetting the steak I would love to go back, but again today was a slow day.  

Back to hotel bed for the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4