From Poverty to Wealth!

Today we leave poverty behind, (I know I shouldn't say this, especially after seeing all those great kids, but I am really tired of seeing poverty, please give me some wealth).

So from Haiti to Jamaica.  Our man in Haiti is efficient, all was efficient in Haiti at the airport.  If they can do that they can do more (something is not right).

 Anyway of we go to Jamaica.  beautiful coastal resort picture and a great quick handling with a very friendly staff.

So Jamaica done , now of to Cayman and to meet my wife; flying into Cayman in a helicopter was special for me.  it was and is special for many reasons, i lived in Cayman for 9 years, I like Cayman, even if they do not like me, i became serious about flying while living in Cayman

anyway we flew over the Eastend, rum point, stingray city, the Yacht club (and my old house), then down Seven Mile Beach past my old Condo.

Weyhay, Maria is waiting for me!


First stop onthe island is Hell to complete a circle!

Then meet Paul Deegan at Caybrew before resorting to Fidel Murphys.

Dinner with the crew, Peter, Maria, Lauri at Royal palms

met by Ferg and Laura

Walked back Regal Beach via they beach to Peters' delighted protests.











































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4