Rest Day in Panama, Dead Day in Panama!

Today is a right off! I am down with a cold, I originally dealt something at the airport yesterday, a small tickle in the throat, I thought nothing of it, just something in the air.  But hey today I am really bad, I haven't been this bad in, well ever, except when I believe I was drugged in Thailand.  Yes i had a few beers last night, but not loads of loads.  Today I am unable,to get out of bed for breakfast, lunch or dinner.  Today's ratios consist of two Murray mints and two bottles of water, that is it.  


What a right off! 

Must be due to a certain wedding that is happening back home?  

No pictures today to ill.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4