Meet up with Simon Jones

Peter hangs out at the Factory in the morning and do my own thing until 2pm.  At 2pm I had ove to the factory to meet up with Simon Jones from Adv Flight and Robinson.  I flew with a few times in the past.  We have also talked about setting up a helicopter operation in the Caribbean.  He is still keen to do this.

At the same time I met an old friend of Peters called Roy.  After arranging to meet Simon later Peter, Roy and I head of to TGIF for a beer.

Simon picks me up at 6pm and we head to Restaurant Sophie in Redondo, this is a pretty cool place, I never realized that Redondo was so close and had such a nice atmosphere.  Caught up with Simon and then headed back to the "salubrious" Ramada.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4