Calm at the Painters Lodge, Campbell River

Ahh! A lie in!  We have been gunning it since Japan, and before.  Today is a lazy day, Imcannleave Peter to get on with the maintenance with David, there is no point in me hanging around.

So I get a haircut and replenish my pharmacy stocks.

Head back to the hotel have a snooze and then meet the lads to check on the maintenance,  all good and it looks like we may have solved the radio problem, again it looks like I was right in regards the rain / moisture being the issue; the 420 area was not sealed properely and had corrosion.  We will see later I guess, Dan an ex employeee of HQ spotted this.

We had dinner at the painter lodge with David, Dan and Sam, service was a little poor, but the girls who served us made up for it by being jolly (it was her service that was poor)..

Picked up my unpressed laundry (got it back early!).

Off to bed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4