Bay Tour with Marc

We decided to stay in SF for the full three nights, so I arranged with Marc for him to fly us around the bar, I wanted to check out his twin Comanche.  I wasn't disappointed, it is a real nice piston twin.

So before we met I had another breakfast at McD's and we headed of to KOAK via an Uber cab; I like Uber, it seems to work. Mark met us at Signature and we proceeded to his T hangar in his Porsche (all the trappings here).  We dragged the aircraft out and headed to RWY 33.

In the air we head to angel Islands and Alcatraz, followed by the Golden Gate Bridge.  Along the way or maybe after we flew over St. Quentin and some amzing properties on the Sausalito side of the bridge.

Marc takes us North along Drakes Bay, which supposedly has the greatest number of White shark attacks in the US.  This is partly due to the fact that Female Sharks give birth and Nurse in the bay just around the corner.

Afterwards we head back, take some photos and depart, thanking mark for a great flight.  Back at the hotel Peter and I, head out for dinner.  We find a local restaurant about 15 mins walk away.  Not a bad meal.  Luckily I discover that I left my Credit card at the Hotel Bar and manage to retrieve it before they close at 9:30!

Tomorrow we head for the Robinson factory in Torrance























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4