The CoActive Effect http://coactivehealth.uk/

“At the start of 2016 I set myself a goal of wanting to lose weight. I didn’t want to just hit a gym, for it to became monotonous, uninspiring and end up like all other previous failed attempts. I was looking for sustainable weight loss, learn how to exercise correctly and be guided on nutrition. After researching, Co-Active Health seemed to offer the ideal solution. What I hadn’t released at the time was how much of a life changing experience it would turn out to be.

When I first visited the gym, what struck me most, was there were no treadmills, no cross trainers and a complete lack of the usual electronic exercise equipment that you would expect to see in any standard gym, so I knew it would challenging for me. Plus, following my initial consultation, I knew I’d found a gym with staff that would be able to help me achieve my goal.

I have found the trainers at Co-Active Health to be second to none, not only are they highly knowledgeable, inspirational and supportive they make going to the gym fun. Every session I am taught techniques which enable me to get the most out of each exercise and their attention to detail is unrivaled. Above all else the trainers always want the best for the client, not for themselves.

The programs change every few weeks, so you never become complacent or bored. There are regular consultations, focusing not only on your progression with your set programs, individual goals and nutrition but also about your general wellbeing.

This has all resulted in my achieving substantial weight loss, a total change in my diet and regime. I now have a real enthusiasm for keeping fit and keeping the weight off, which I now feel I will be able to sustain. 


I would like to take this opportunity to just say thank you to Roan, Matt, Barry and Ben. Without your help, support and guidance I would not be sat here writing this today”

http://coactivehealth.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4