Supermarket Shopping in Omagari

Down for breakfast at 8:30.  This consists of a bowl of rice and orange juice. Not exciting.  After breakfast I have a snooze until i am woken up by housekeeping wanting to clean my room.  So while they clean my room I decide to wash some clothes in the hotel washing machine.  This cost me ¥340, not bad!

Because breakfast was so poor I decide to find the supermarket and buy some yogurt, ready for tomorrow.  The supermarket is is only 4 mins away and is the Gran Mart.  They have yogurt but am unable to find any cereals, so opt for chocolate and coke instead!

Dinner is at the same place and after dinner drinks at the Rush Bar.  Tonight is Friday so the bar is a little busier, but we are flying tomorrow, weather permitting and I head home early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4