Bay of Biscay - 2

 Please see a




























Friday


Breakfast done (bacon - hooray!) we start a new rota, myself and Linda carry out the IWOBBLED check on the engine.  


Set sail at around 12:30 having completed the three S’s


We sail to Artedo where we hone are incredible sailing skills. 


We anchor in Artedo, a pretty little cove with an ugly two tier road bridge overhead. 


“Dinner” is again served - not too bad some kind of vegetarian stew with white rice. 


Saturday


Breakfast of Sugar Puffs and then straight off to Ribadeo at 10:30. Another fine day of sailing had by the now well oiled crew!


Today Lind and myself are the boats Chefs.  We amaze the crew with a comfort food lunch of Ham and Cheese Toasties - a truly superb dish!  


After a reasonable adventurous sail we dock in Ribadeo where Linda and myself again stun everyone with a fabulous cat food stew (Tuna, pasta and the usual tomato source tin). So good that there is a rush for seconds before a birthday cake is brought out for the Helena, the birthday girl. 


I have my own dinner at Don Buchi.  Pizza was nearly as good as my cat food stew. 


Back to boat after dinner


Sunday


Up early and head out to check the shower block and then  back to boat for Shreddies and back to bed. 

When all the pAying crew are out I carry out my rota duty and clean the heads (great stuff to be doing on a trip). Capitain and first mate are busy working away so I am unable to hoover the accommodation areas, galley and rest area.  


Head out to shower after cleaning and then back to read the papers and chilax to my iPods music. 


Linda returns fro town and informs me that she also cleaned the heads and proceeds to hoover the interior of the boat? and clean the galley (we had cleaned it last night after cooking)?  


Helena and Matt make “dinner” tonight Lemon Chicken (you guessed it STEW). Smells good and looks as if care is being taken.


Anyhow I head out to get dinner at Don Buchi’s, I have to wait till 20:00.  While waiting Matt turns up, guess he is not as confident with his cooking abilities as me!  


Pizza eaten, and it was a good one again, we head back to the boat, on returning we bump into the crew of BlueJay and Sartling at a bar nearby, here we have a few scoops and I meet a fellow old school boy (of course no longer a boy) Charles Robinson) who new my brother. 


Finally back to the boat climbing the fence to get on board. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4