Sunday in Sywell

We sit Sunday out in Sywell, Lavinia was at a wedding on Saturday, so not back home yet.  The official excuse is that we are waiting for the press to meet us at Booker, Wycombe.  Well it is a lazy day, but I manage to sweet talk the reception staff and bag a room for the evening of the LAA at the start of October.  Not sure exactly how I did this since there is a long waiting list and I am not on it.  Peter did not manage to be so lucky.

Dinner is not served on Sundays at the Hotel so we ordered in a Pizza from Dominoes.  Yum!  I thoroughly enjoyed it!

One last night in a hotel before getting back to my wife, two dogs, cat and my own bed.  This will only be short lived though since I am of to Macedonia on Tuesday.  What a jet set life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4