Introduction to this blog and myself

Like all bloggers before me I have to start somewhere. From this, I hope, that you can guess that this is my somewhere. I would like to say that I am not asking for forgiveness and patience, but I clearly am.

My intentions are to blog about my helicopter and fixed wing activities; hopefully pass on any knowledge that I gain; lead people to interesting, relevant articles and sites.

The blog will evolve and thus I do not guarantee that the content will follow a clear course. Instead it is likely to resemble IMC conditions from the take off and remain in uncontrolled airspace until either a safe or unsafe landing.

From the start please accept that there will be spelling and grammatical errors; be patient!

Well let start my research and all the best to all you readers - i.e. my wife and loving pets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garmin GTN™ 750Xi | Touchscreen Flight Navigator Checklists for Cirrus SR22 and Robinson R66

Bay of Biscay - Prison Boat Bluejay Conclusion

Matt & Maria’s Trip to Sri Lanka 2018 - Part 4